Our company is growing and evolving and we are looking for you: our next internal champion! We are offering you a unique opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in a variety of fields and to grow your network whilst expanding your horizon. We are willing to make a bet on your ambition and potential and to co-invest (with you) in your career.
The trainee program is a new initiative at MedAngel, with the goal of exposing fresh graduates of business or economics studies to different aspects of developing business in real life. We believe that a great business developer is someone who has a well-balanced skillset and who understands marketing, sales, product and strategic development. Therefore we are creating a program where you will get a chance to rotate between these departments over the course of 12 months. You will work closely with each head of department and with our small-yet- efficient, professional team to gain the deepest knowledge about every aspect of the business.
At the end of the program you should have gained invaluable insights into many business activities and there will be the opportunity to join the company in a long term role.
We believe that these few key personality traits are a must for you to thrive in this role: curiosity, creativity, critical thinking and attention to detail. Another must is to be committed to our company’s mission: helping people to live stress-free, enjoyable lives with chronic conditions.
You should be interested in:
- The digital health space (how tech is creating new opportunities in health and how to translate these opportunities to something that’s concrete and widely adopted)
- Business development (strategy and execution)
- Brand creation, development and marketing
- Product development (digital, physical products and services)
- How strategic partnerships in this space are shaped
The trainee program outline:
- Onboarding to space, company and product (2 weeks)
- Market intelligence (ongoing)
- Sales development (3 months)
- Marketing (development and execution) (3 months)
- Strategic growth (planning and execution) (3 months)
- Product development (3 months)
Ideally you should have/be able to:
- A curious and creative mind
- Hunger for learning
- A university degree in business, management or economics (or similar)
- Good organisational skills and great attention to detail
- Common sense and a can-do attitude
- Work effectively individually, and within a team environment.
- Travel to national and international conferences and tradeshows.
- Have a good sense of humour.
- Fluent English
It’s a bonus if you:
- Have experience in the medical technology or pharmacy sales space
- Can speak more languages
- Have experience in one or more CRM systems / sales and/or marketing automation software helpful.
What to expect:
- The priceless rewarding feeling of doing something good and improving people’s’ lives.
- Respect, recognition and appreciation from fellow team members.
- Invaluable experience.
- Some fun.
- Decent Salary
- Full-time Position
- Opportunities to grow within the company and take on more senior roles.
Location and start: Feb 2019 in Berlin.
12 months after which you might be offered a permanent working opportunity.
How to apply:
Send us your application and tell us why you want to join us in an email to jobs[at]medangel.co
Please include full CV.