This is an opportunity for students or fresh graduates who want to gain professional experience in the field of community management. We are a startup that helps people living with chronic conditions store their medication at the right temperature. We take away the worry of storing medications properly with our sensor the MedAngel ONE.
As our user base and our community grow in the USA, we are looking for a creative, organised and responsible person to join our journey in making people’s lives with diabetes easier and stress-free.
You will work hand-in-hand with our marketing and operations manager in the USA, and remotely with the European marketing team (occasionally with the distributors success manager). You will coordinate campaigns and projects with our partners in the USA: health tech companies, global non-profit patient organisations and local patient groups. You will identify new potential partners and opportunities to raise awareness about the problem we are trying to solve.
You will be involved in shaping our brand and promoting our products, services on partnering platforms and groups. You should be motivated by our mission, not be afraid of new challenges and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- be hungry for learning new skills and tactics, and knowing new people.
- have a positive, creative way in approaching challenges and communicating.
- have a high sense of empathy with our users and be able to walk in their shoes, see the world through their eyes.
- have good written and oral communication skills and be fluent in English.
- not be afraid to get involved in operational tasks as needed.
What to expect:
- excellent working atmosphere with fun and respectful colleagues.
- loads of learning and network-building.
- work on something useful that solves a real problem in people’s lives.
- respect recognition and appreciation from fellow team members.
Duration: Six months internship (with the prospect to join the company afterwards).
Location: Irvine, California.
Start: 15 Feb 2019 or earlier.
Send us your internship application and why you want to join us in an email to jobs[at]medangel.co