We are a Berlin-based startup helping people living with chronic illnesses store their medication at the right temperature. We are driven to make the world a place where people who depend on their medication can have peace of mind and enjoy their lives. We take away the worry of storing medication properly with our sensor the MedAngel ONE.
We are entering a high-growth phase in our business and so we’re building our international sales team. We are looking for curious and clever Lead Generation Specialists to join us. Could this be you?
You will work hand-in-hand with the inside sales manager and the reseller success manager. You will hunt out and bring back high quality leads for the company. You will need to deliver on ambitious targets and contribute to company sales plans. You will be the first step in the prospecting process, and our sales team relies on your research abilities and creative methods of finding potential resellers and distributors.
We’re a team of 8 lively, lovely people who care about our work and the impact our product has on the lives of others. To be successful in this role, you need to have an understanding of our product and mission and have a passion for working for a mission-driven company.
- Follow a plan that generates leads for the sales team via various online research channels
- Strategically source new prospects
- Use all available resources (e.g., LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, conference lists, etc.) to determine target title names and contact information from target companies
- Update the CRM with new prospect information
- Support the after sales care process
- Collaborate on ways to streamline and improve lead generation activity.
Ideally you should have/be able to:
- A curious mind and enjoy playing detective.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Common sense and a can-do attitude.
- Work effectively individually, and within a team environment.
- Able to accept constructive coaching as needed.
- Fluency in English all other languages are a plus.
It’s a bonus if you:
- Have experience in the medical technology or pharmacy sales sector
- Have a second language a plus (ideally Spanish)
- Experience in one or more CRM systems / sales automation software helpful.
What to expect:
- This position provides a flexible schedule, as long as during normal business hours, Monday through Friday and can be up to 20 hours per week with a minimum of 10 (to be discussed).
- Base salary of 10€/h.
- The priceless rewarding feeling of doing something good and improving people’s’ lives.
- Respect, recognition and appreciation from fellow team members.
- Fun and experience.
- Opportunities to grow within the company and take on more senior roles.
Start: March 2019.
Send us your application and tell us why you want to join us in an email to jobs[at]medangel.co
Please include full CV.