Open positions at MedAngel.
Our company has a compelling and authentic story to tell, and so does every single one of our users. These stories drive us and drive our business growth. We need your help to develop our story and grow with it.
As we are restructuring and fine-tuning our growth engine, we are recruiting a person with an analytical mind and relevant experience to lead our marketing team.
You will be involved in taking strategic decisions and breaking down high level business goals into detailed tasks and projects. You will need to develop processes and coordinate campaigns to reach the defined targets. You will also set up a tracking, analysis, and reporting system across our communication/marketing and acquisition channels. You should not be afraid of leading a small team of 2-4 people, be comfortable setting priorities, allocating tasks, and managing projects.
You should be motivated by our mission, not be afraid of new challenges, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. You will report directly to the CEO.
- Re-shape, re-position and calibrate our brand
- Revisit and adjust the existing marketing strategy, derive a comprehensive plan
- Setup a tracking and reporting system for inbound/outbound marketing results
- Define a channels mix and implement the marketing plan across them
- Define and lead the social media marketing efforts
- Define and lead the content marketing efforts
- Develop strategic partnerships that drive growth
- Allocate the marketing budget across channels
- Plan, coordinate, and lead acquisition and awareness campaigns
- Plan and implement our SEO and ASO efforts with internal team and external freelancers
Ideally you should:
- Be curious, passionate and a fast learner
- Like to measure and optimize
- Be creative with stories
- Be fluent in English
- Get the “why” behind things and communicate it properly
- Be able to take decisions based on data
- Have relevant experience in a similar position (3+ years)
- have a good sense of humor and be a good team player
- be committed and have patience, we’re in this for the long haul
What to expect:
- The rewarding feeling of doing something genuinely good and improving people’s lives.
- Respect recognition and appreciation from fellow team members.
- A decent salary + flat rate of coffee and pop corn.
- A lot of travelling.
Location: Berlin or Arnhem and flexible for travels.
Start: August or September 2018.
Send us your application and why you want to join us in an email.