We are recruiting a specialist in all things eCommerce to help grow our business on different marketplaces. The online shopping space is fast-paced and ever-changing. You will need to be a quick learner and able to adapt to changing trends, techniques, and technology. You should be passionate about eCommerce and customer satisfaction. A commitment to details, curiosity, and an analytically-focused mind will be needed.
You will need relevant experience to improve our product’s conversion rate of different inbound/outbound qualified leads, and to increase its visibility online.
You should be motivated by our mission, not be afraid of new challenges and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. You will report directly to heads of sales and marketing.
- Create, manage, and optimize marketplace product listings
- Proactively identify product, service, and marketplace issues, and resolve them accordingly
- Improve positioning on different marketplaces
- Improve conversion rates across our own shops, distributors shops, and other market places
- Improve the product’s discoverability
- Rethink, implement, and optimize the acquisition funnel(s)
- Monitor and maintain marketplace metrics and standards
- Stay up to date with the latest marketplace trends and changes
- Process all tasks within performance targets
Ideally you should:
- Be curious, passionate and a fast learner
- Be familiar with eCommerce marketplaces like Amazon, eBay and others
- Have a sharp eye for details and separate signal from noise
- Be obsessed with measuring and optimizing results
- Be fluent in English
- Have relevant experience in a similar position
- have a good sense of humor and be a good team player
- be committed and have patience, we’re in this for the long haul.
What to expect:
- The rewarding feeling of doing something genuinely good and improving people’s lives.
- Respect recognition and appreciation from fellow team members.
- A decent salary + flat rate of coffee and pop corn
Location: Berlin or Arnhem and flexible for travels.
Start: August or September 2018.
Send us your application and why you want to join us in an email.