We believe that good design can solve complex problems and improve people’s lives.
If you have a passion for design and are motivated by solving real problems,
if you want to make great, heart-warming, timeless products,
then you should join us.
We consider this position to be a key player in our team, it is more than making hip, trendy designs for our apps. It requires -in its essence- a deep understanding of our users worldview, our business and our philosophy, then inventing creative, clever solutions.
You will be involved in taking strategic decisions and planning. You should be motivated by our mission, not be afraid of new challenges and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- work together within the leadership team on defining company strategy and plan.
- deliver innovative products and solutions that are aligned with our business goals and users needs.
- collaborate with the engineering and manufacturing teams to bring excellent products to market.
- execute the plan and deliver on time and within budget.
- continuously learn from our users and reflect these learnings in your work.
Ideally you should:
- have relevant experience designing digital and physical products and bringing them to market.
- have an entrepreneurial mindset and a creative approach to problem solving.
- have an interest for connected devices, and solutions with multiple digital and analog touch points.
- be familiar with fast prototyping methods, qualitative and quantitive user interview methods.
- be fluent in English.
- not be afraid of getting hands-on when necessary.
- enjoy creating elegant, clever technological solutions.
- have a good sense of humour and be a good team player.
- be committed and have patience, we’re in this for the long haul.
What to expect:
- the rewarding feeling of doing something good and improving peoples’ lives.
- respect, recognition and appreciation from fellow team members.
- a good salary.
- an excellent equity plan.
- flat-rate of good coffee, popcorn and beer.
Location: ideally in Berlin.
Start: ideally starting February, possibly March 2018.
Send us your application and why you want to join us in an email.