We are recruiting an engineering and technology manager to lead our product development, and scaling-up efforts. As simple as that 🙂
We consider this position to be a key player in our team, and it is not limited to leading the software dev team and reporting back to management. You will be involved in taking strategic decisions and planning. You should be motivated by our mission, not be afraid of new challenges and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- work together with the rest of the leadership team on defining company strategy and plan
- execute it and deliver on time and within budget
- keep high QA standards
- recruit and lead a team of engineers and developers (frontend, backend and hardware)
- deliver innovative products and solutions that are aligned to business goals and users needs
Ideally you should:
- have experience leading development teams across different technologies and platforms.
- be able to develop and implement strategies and technical architectures.
- have an entrepreneurial mindset and a creative approach to problem solving.
- have an interest for connected devices, and solutions with multiple digital and analog touch points.
- be fluent in English.
- not be afraid of getting hands-on when necessary.
- enjoy creating elegant, clever technological solutions.
- have a good sense of humour and be a good team player.
- be committed and have patience, we’re in this for the long haul.
What to expect:
- the priceless rewarding feeling of doing something good and improving peoples’ lives.
- respect, recognition and appreciation from fellow team members.
- a good salary.
- an excellent equity plan.
- flat-rate of good coffee, popcorn and beer.
Location: ideally in Berlin.
Start: ideally starting February 2018.
Send us your application and why you want to join us in an email.