Are you ready for an exciting challenge and great rewards?
We entering a high growth phase in our business and we’re building our international sales team. We are looking for our first Sales Managers to join our team. As one of our first Sales Managers, you will play a crucial role in creating processes, building culture, and driving success for our distributors and partners. You will deliver on their ambitious targets, create sales strategy, as well as roll your sleeves up to work directly with customers. This person will report directly to the CEO and CFO.
To be successful in this role, you need to have a deep understanding of our product and mission, and a minimum of 3 years of experience in a quota carrying sales role at a health or consumer electronics startup. You are a true entrepreneur who loves creating and executing process at the same time, are a proven team and business leader, love to help others succeed, and have a passion for working for a mission-driven company.
- Establishing sales objectives by forecasting and developing quarterly sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implementing national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Establishing and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Representing the company at different US trade shows and conferences
Ideally you should:
- have 3 years of experience in a quota carrying sales role.
- be fluent in English.
- not be afraid of getting hands-on when necessary.
- have a good sense of humour and be a good team player.
- be committed and have patience, we’re in this for the long haul.
What to expect:
- Base salary + commission on sales accomplished.
- Lots of travelling in the USA.
- The rewarding feeling of doing something good and improving peoples’ lives.
- Respect, recognition and appreciation from fellow team members.
- Flat rate of coffee and popcorn.
Location: Arnhem or Berlin with flexibility to travel.
Start: August or September 2018.
Send us your application and why you want to join us in an email.