Are you the little girl/boy who took things apart to understand how they work? Did you take this curiosity with you and turn it into your professional passion? If the answer is yes then you should join our team.
We are recruiting a college graduate (or student) from a computer science or physical computing background to support our product and tech teams with software testing, reverse engineering and rapid prototyping. This is a super fun job with a lot of challenges and room to express your creativity (in fact our CEO is jealous :p). You will tear things down, build things, fix things and explore the limits of technology. You will report to senior developers and head of product.
- Run pre-release test protocols for mobile and web apps
- Coordinate and plan new tests for new features
- Write different scripts to support the team with automating certain tasks
- Supporting the customer service team at troubleshooting
- Spot bugs, properly report and classify them
- Reverse engineer software and hardware solutions, understand and identify the tech stacks they use.
- Prepare proper reports for the engineering and product teams
- Prototype design concepts (both HW and SW)
Ideally you should:
- Be curious and methodic
- Have a degree in computer science, physical computing, design with a focus on programming
- Have a good understanding of microcontrollers and wireless embedded systems
- Have an interest and understanding of rapid prototyping techniques like laser cutting, metal bending and 3D printing
- Not be afraid of getting hands-on when necessary
- Be fluent in English
- Have a good sense of humour and be a good team player.
What to expect:
- Lots of fun!
- The rewarding feeling of doing something genuinely good and improving people’s lives.
- Respect recognition and appreciation from fellow team members.
- A decent salary.
- Flat rate of coffee and popcorn.
Start: August 2018 till Jan 2019 (part-time possible).
Send us your application and why you want to join us in an email.