Our team and our business are growing and we now need to recruit someone who combines the qualities of the drummer and the band manager/coach in the same time. This position has vital importance to us and requires a special person with a special set of skills and personality traits. It is not about copy pasting data and creating reports, it is not about answering boring emails all day, it is about supporting the team to grow and become more professional and more efficient.
This person will set the tempo for the entire crew, make sure that our operations on three continents run smoothly, and will have a major role in defining our company culture to be a good place to work.
You will be involved in taking strategic decisions and planning. You should be motivated by our mission, not be afraid of new challenges and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. You will report directly to the CEO and CFO.
- Coordinate a lot of the team members’ activities
- Create, implement and improve internal processes and reporting
- Support Forecasting and Budgeting
- Automate and maintain reporting for: finances, sales (across different channels), marketing performance, product metrics
- Automate and manage bookkeeping and payroll
- Perform Business intelligence related tasks
- Import/export procedures and paperwork (only one product, not so complicated)
- Manage supply chain (one product and one supplier for now)
- First steps of recruiting/screening job applicants
- Support day to day operations and office management tasks when needed
Ideally you should:
- Be ambitious and creative
- Like efficiency, setting up processes, automating things software do better than humans.
- Are obsessed with numbers, working with them, analyzing them and seeing the story behind them
- Have a warm and empathetic personality, and a high level of emotional intelligence
- Have a deep understanding of bookkeeping, finances and taxes
- Not be afraid of getting hands-on when necessary
- Be fluent in English (German and/or Dutch are a bonus)
- Have a good sense of humor and be a good team player.
- Be committed and have patience, we’re in this for the long haul.
What to expect:
- The rewarding feeling of doing something genuinely good and improving people’s lives.
- Respect recognition and appreciation from fellow team members.
- A decent salary.
- A lot of travelling.
- Flat rate of coffee and popcorn.
Location: Berlin or Arnhem and flexible for travels.
Start: August or September 2018.
Send us your application and why you want to join us in an email.